On 16 March 2022, and 31 March 2022, the former To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences, now titled To The Stars Inc. filed its latest documents with the U.S. government’s Securities and Exchange Commission. To The Stars Inc. […]
More On UAP
- CSIRO may have 22,500 relevant documents to an FOIA request re UAP
- James Oke Shannon and the EWD notes - a new interview with Shannon
- Upcoming French UAP Symposium
- Australian investigative journalist Ross Coulthart interviews Dr. Garry P. Nolan
- "The truth is out there" - Australian Department of Defence internal email - 13 May 2022
On 16 March 2022, and 31 March 2022, the former To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences, now titled To The Stars Inc. filed its latest documents with the U.S. government’s Securities and Exchange Commission.
To The Stars Inc. lodged documents concerning a new offering of up to 6,000,000 class A shares, each valued at $5.
In part, the supporting documentation referred to the company’s involvement in:
* The ‘Sekret Machines’ franchise
* The History Channel’s series “Unidentified”
* The ‘Monsters of CA’ feature film, now in post-production
* The ‘Poet Anderson’ franchise.
The A.D.A.M. Project
Items of interest to the UAP research community are few and far between. One section of the documentation referred to the A.D.A.M. Project and part of the text was:
“In 2020 the company continued its work in this area as it relates to our collaborative R & D Agreement with the U.S. Army, although research was slowed due to laboratories and the government being closed because of the pandemic. In 2021, as we shift to an entertainment focus, we are assessing the future of this program in so far as it relates to our future work with the U.S. Army and our public benefit mission.”
On the financial side
For those interested in the financial status of the company, there is a section:
“Our auditor has issued a “going concern” opinion…which means they are not sure that we will be able to succeed as a business without additional financing…The company has incurred losses from operations, and has an accumulated deficit at December 31, 2020 and June 30, 2021 of $55,903,566 and $56,187,284 respectively…”
Current company directors
As at 9 March 2022, the Company’s directors were listed as:
* Thomas DeLonge
* James Semivan
* Stan Spry
* J. Christopher Mizer.
Current advisory board
* Dr. Adele Gilpin
* Dr. Norman Kahn
* Joe Schurman
* Dr. Paul Rapp
* Chris Hendon
* Dr. Harold E. Puthoff.