Chloe Cooley resistance led to Canada’s first piece of legislation limiting slavery in 1793. Source
More On Niagara Centre
- Residents ‘breaking’ under soaring cost of gas at pumps: Gates:Record high prices hitting Niagara residents hard expected to keep climbing
- Lincoln councillors seek more clarity on future growth:Current and future development continues to be a hot topic around the virtual horseshoe
- Lowe’s, RONA stores in Niagara hiring nearly 80 in variety of full- and part-time positions:Home improvements, renovations saw rapid growth during pandemic
- NOTL gives Rand Estate cultural heritage designation:Save our Rand Estate spokesperson said the ball is still in the developer’s court
- 5 things to know about Lincoln’s comprehensive zoning bylaw review:Still some questions as draft bylaw presented
Chloe Cooley resistance led to Canada’s first piece of legislation limiting slavery in 1793.