Background In 2019, I put together an Excel spreadsheet which listed a number of employees of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) who won the contract for the Defence Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program (AAWSAP.) https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-bush-95818013/ […]
More On UAP
- James Oke Shannon and the EWD notes - a new interview with Shannon
- Upcoming French UAP Symposium
- Australian investigative journalist Ross Coulthart interviews Dr. Garry P. Nolan
- "The truth is out there" - Australian Department of Defence internal email - 13 May 2022
- Further Australian Department of Defence emails re UAP
In 2019, I put together an Excel spreadsheet which listed a number of employees of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) who won the contract for the Defence Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program (AAWSAP.)
One of these employees was named Robert Bush. In his LinkedIn profile, Bush stated that he had been employed by BAASS between June and October 2009 as an investigator/security officer. Despite my efforts to contact Bush and ask him what he did, when employed by BAASS; he never responded.
Fast forward to 2022
|M J Banias – image courtesy Amazon Books|
Educator, author and blogger, M J Banias, succeeded in obtaining an interview with Bush as part of Banias’ Fringe Network: Alien State, series of podcasts this year (2022) available through Apple Podcasts. Episode four of the series is titled “The Real X-files” and was released on 20 June 2022.
How did Bush get the job?
Bush states that he saw a job advert on the Indeed job site. It was for an investigator for BAASS. Bush sent in his resume and was called in for an interview with BAASS’ Colm Kelleher. During the interview Bush was asked various UAP related questions, such as, had he heard of MUFON? Bush says the job was about trying to explain what these anomalies are. As Bush had had a lifetime interest in the unusual he seemed an ideal candidate for the position.
What did the job entail?
* Office based – to go through 10-20 reports a day which came in through the MUFON system
* Field based – then for an interesting case, an on-site field investigation was conducted
* Daily briefings on cases were held
* He, and others, had classified briefings from guest speakers
* Bush said he saw the USN UAP videos before the rest of us
* There were programs on the computers he used for checking weather details; aircraft; satellites etc
* Sometimes he called witnesses directly, to obtain further information
* Promising cases went to Kelleher to look at
* There was one case, Crown Point, New Mexico, which happened at a pumping station. They had 100 foot long, 50 foot tall, by 6 foot round concrete pillars down on the ground. All of a sudden they were picked up and thrown a couple of hundred yards away. No weather phenomena could explain it. No other explanation found.
Bush referenced another case, where he interviewed a man in Ventura County, California. It was like a wormhole opened up. The man was a former law enforcement officer. BAASS personnel, including Bush, surveilled the property. On the second night, fog rolled in and the temperature dropped. Various pieces of their equipment failed. Bush saw an orb the size of a basketball, which dropped out of a cloud. Bush looked up and saw three big heads with big eyes looking down. There was no “craft.” Bush said he had hoped that action would be taken on a case like this. Bush had no idea what happened to the report on this case. (Note this July 2009 case, is described in detail in the 2021 book “Skinwalkers at the Pentagon” by Lacatski et al, Chapter 7 “Lagol, California Investigation.”)
Soon after this, BAASS downsized and a number of staff were layed off, including himself. In hindsight, Bush says the equipment they had, and used, wasn’t “fancy” enough. Bush says he doesn’t know what happened to the evidence he gathered.