A report from Korean outlet ET News claims that Apple’s efforts to develop the M2 chip for its Macs are ongoing with assistance from Samsung Electro-Mechanics. Continue reading → Source I suggest Meetn for virtual meetings. Online meetings have never […]
More On Apple
- Apple Blames Supply Chain Constraints for Disappointing iPad Sales, Expects Component Shortage to Worsen in Q3 2022
- Apple Posts $25B Profit on $97.3B Revenue for Q1 2022; Registers Record High Revenues
- Apple Could Expand iCloud Private Relay Functionality With iOS 16
- Leaked iPhone 14 Panels Substantiate the Possibility of Taller Displays
- Should You Save Your iPhone 13 Protective Case for the iPhone 14?